Women, Infants and Children Supplemental Nutrition Program
- We serve children up to age 5, pregnant and postpartum women, and infants.
- We provide nutrition education, breastfeeding support and eWIC cards for healthy foods.
- You must live in Robeson County, meet income guidelines (or receive SNAP/TNAF), and be at nutritional risk.
- To do an online referral to this program – https://www.nutritionnc.com/wic/wic-referral.asp or call (910) 671-6109 to speak to a receptionist for an appointment.
- Nondiscrimination Statement – nutritionnc.com/nondiscrimination.htm