The Robeson County Health Department maintains the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, age, political affiliation or any other non-merit factor, except where religion, sex, national origin, or age are bona fide occupational qualifications for employment.
Interested applicants for vacant positions at the Health Department are required to complete a PD-107 State Application.
(This form may be downloaded from the Employment Security Commission website. All vacant positions are listed on this website.)
- Animal Control Officer II
- Animal Shelter Attendant
- EH Specialist 2022
- LPN II Home Health 2022
- Nutrition Program Director II
- PHN II Home Health Nurse
- PHN II NFP position 2022 (002)
- PHN II WH 2022
- PHN III Womens Health 2022
- PHN III Epi Manager
- Processing Assistant IV AH 2022
- Processing Unit Supervisor V WIC 2022
- Social Worker II CC4C 2022
Call 910-671-3403 for more information.