The Robeson County Health Department maintains the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, age, political affiliation or any other non-merit factor, except where religion, sex, national origin, or age are bona fide occupational qualifications for employment.
Interested applicants for vacant positions at the Health Department are required to complete a PD-107 State Application.
(This form may be downloaded from the Employment Security Commission website. All vacant positions are listed on this website.)
- Animal Control Officer II
- EH Specialist 2020
- PHN II NFP 2020
- Foreign Language Interpreter 2021
- PA IV Front Dest 2021
- Community Systems Change Consultant (Alliance) 2021
- Alliance Innovative Approaches Parent Outreach Coordinator 2021
- PHN II Women’s Health 2021
- EH Supervisor II 2021
- PHN II Home Health Nurse
- EH Specialist 202
- Social Worker II Pregnancy Care Management
Call 910-671-3403 for more information.