Health cares services of women and infant during pregnancy.
The purpose of the Maternity Clinic is to improve the health of women during pregnancy and reduce infant mortality and morbidity. Cost of services is based on income.
- Assessment and management of the pregnant woman during her prenatal experience
- Referral for Medicaid eligibility determination/WIC enrollment
- Pregnancy Care Management
- Nutrition consultation by on-site registered dietitians
- Smoking cessation counseling
- Infant feeding education