Nurse Family Partnership
Nurse Family Partnership (NFP) is an evidence-based, nurse home visiting program that improves the health, well-being and self-sufficiency of first-time, low-income mothers and their children. With this program you receive a free personal nurse to connect with.
Who can enroll in Nurse Family Partnership?
Any woman who:
- Is pregnant with her first child
- Is pregnant 28 weeks or less
- Meets income requirements
- Lives in an area where Nurse Family Partnership is available
Free to eligible women
Your nurse will support you to:
- Have a health pregnancy and a healthy baby
- Become the best mom you can be
- Learn and practice things that make you more confident as a mom
- Get referrals for needed support services.
- Assist with education to help develop job skills and help you receive your dreams for the future.